Mineral Water Spring

As I walked in the Dendrological park I came across this mineral water spring which has an interesting and unique structure. As you can see in the photo below, the water is coming out from a tree trunk and to be honest I never saw something similar before. As I got closer to the spring some older people lined up to drink some mineral water and others to fill up their empty water bottles. I was lucky because an empty bench was very close to the mineral water spring, right under a tree and I decided to sit there until those older people will leave the spring. After about five minutes, those older people left the spring so the time had come to capture some photos.

Bizies mineral water spring in Buzias
Mineral Water Spring



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...